As we bid the "Tickled Pink" blog hop goodbye, and thank Carla for being the wonderful host she was, it's time to look towards the future.
Carol is hosting
If you haven't already signed up drop her a line ASAP
April is the the next hop and I'm excited to host this one...
The sky is the limit.
Color, world, lets face it anything fits this theme, don't you think?
Drop me a line if you want to sign up
Please make sure you include all the info above, including your entire blog address.
All the little HTTP://www.......... etc.
It really does help us tremendously to have the entire blog link.
Do you have a blog and want to join in on the fun?
We love seeing new bloggers and our rules are simple.
- On your blog post, share the links to the other blogs posting on your day.
- Visit everyone's blog who is participating and leave a sweet comment. I know it can be hard to visit everyone, everyday, but its great if you can. Just remember how wonderful the warm and fuzzy comments feel when you receive them and try to do the same for everyone else.
- Post your project on your assigned day, even if it's not finished. It's better to be unfinished than a "NO SHOW". Life happens and everyone has been there...
- Have your post ready first thing in the morning. That's 12 AM Central Time. I can't stress enough how important this is to our readers. We have a lot of people that look forward to seeing our posts, so we don't want to disappoint. It is better to be early than late, so please please please have your post up on your day.
- Have a giveaway or don't that's completely optional and up to you.
- Have fun! This isn't supposed to be stressful. If things don't go as planned, laugh it off and move on. Trust me we have all been there and enjoy a good laugh ourselves. Just remember we are here to support each other and play well together. That's what blogging is all about!
I like to call it the OVPHHH rules!
So come on and join in on the fun.
til next time...
Keep on Stitchin'