I'm excited to share my project with you today. A little stash and pattern busting, was done for this hop and that makes me happy. I've long been collecting pattern from quilt magazines, that I "might" do some day. Know what I mean? LOL!! My notebooks are overflowing and it was time to make em or get rid of em. I found a pattern from the Quilt Sampler 2014 Spring/Summer issue, that was just what I needed for this hop. Can I get a whoop whoop?
Thursday, January 27, 2022
- Brenda designed the cutest snowman mugrug and shared a bear quilt she made for her grandson.
- Selena designed a dish drying mat and towels for her "not so polar bear plunge" but ocean side plunge. Yep, we are all just a little jealous about that, here. LOL!!
- Susan and Sharon from Ms P Designs share so many of their fun Polar Bear designs with us and introduced a too cute for words, Yeti block!
- Gail made the sweetest teddy quilt. It just makes you smile.
- Karrin dug into her WIP (works in progress) pile and found the perfect wool runner for this hop.
- Theresa also pulled out a project from 2016. She shared her gorgeous wool blocks. Baby it's cold outside sure made my heart melt.
Friday Jan 28
Here are the last of the photos of polar bears on the Arctic Circle, from my son.
Wednesday, January 26, 2022
- Elizabeth delighted us with not only a polar bear, but also a black bear, grizzly bear and a panda bear and educated us about each one of them.
- Kathy made the sweetest little bear and sleeping bag for her niece, and shared her progress on a fabulous bear quilt.
- Beth was lucky enough to pattern test for Lorna at "Sew Fresh Quilts" and made the cutest polar bear pillow.
- Kathleen made an awesome snowflake mini, quilted with Sulky Holoshimmer thread.
- Andrée took us on an art quilt journey, all while sharing a true polar bear story.
- Leah created an absolutely stunning bear paw quilt for this hop, using my favorite batiks.
Thursday Jan 27
Here are a couple more photos from the Arctic Circle, from my son.
Tuesday, January 25, 2022
- Carol shared her super cute "Peace" Polar Bear, which brought back some of those 70's memories. LOL!!
- Bea delighted us with her wintry gray snowball table topper.
- Becky made a beautiful quilt for a friend's mom, with a fun Polar Bear backing.
- Joy, even though she is roasting her her neck of the woods, jumped in and made some cute wintry soup bowl cozies, in the greatest fabrics.
- Elana rocked her paper pieced Polar Bear with quilting that is awesome.
- Turid, who lives not far from Polar Bear land, delighted us with so many fun projects. Her drawstring bags are great for so many things.
- Sharon, who is living in a polar vortex right now, looked at the brighter side and created a modern quilt with colors from the weather map.
Wednesday Jan 26
Here are a couple more photos from the Arctic Circle from my son.
Monday, January 24, 2022
- Carla delighted us, with the cutest bear quilt for her new grandson.
- Anorina rocked the "improv" world with her fun pillow and incredible quilting.
- Kim shared how to survive those cold Michigan winters, with her tea tray and showed us how to make sweet little trivets.
- Daryl made the cutest can cover that would be perfect in my sewing room or anywhere else.
- Kim, has designed another great block for this hop, in my favorite colors.
- Wendy solved that age old problem of moving frozen foods around, with her adorable polar bear tote bag.
Tuesday Jan 25
As I shared yesterday, my youngest did work on the arctic circle for 1 winter.
Here are more photos of the polar bears taken in the summertime.
NOTE: He did not take these photos. They had a computer at the camp, that anyone could share their photos on.