It has been a week for the record, with so many "Sweet on You" treats!
- Carol shared her "Hugs and Kisses" quilt done with Benartex's fabulous "Be My Gnomie" line of fabric. It really puts the heart into Valentines day and her Gnome quilt was icing on the cake!
- Sandie delighted us with her Love Notes. (Make sure you grab the free pattern she linked for you)
- Denise dazzled us with her sweet mug rugs and a strip quilt that she took to another level, with color and die cuts and her famous flying geese.
- Melissa took us on a trip to the strawberry fields and shared a fabulous tutorial on making your own sweet stitchery! Thanks Melissa.
- Julia shared the sweetest pouches that she designed, done in such fun fabrics.
- Kim gave me a good laugh today, between Anarchy and Noah leaving the ark. You have to check out her sweet quiltie!
- Arnorina made us all hungry with her sweet donuts!
I say this at the end of every hop....but it's true! I just hate seeing it come to an end. My fellow bloggers are the most creative and inspiring bunch there are. I do hope you all have enjoyed "I'm Kinda Sweet on You" as much as I did. A big thanks to all for making these challenge hops the best!
One of our sharp eyed readers posted this comment, and I wanted to share...
Vroomans posted a project with cross stitch patterns. The blogger stated that the designer disappeared. The designer was Ms. Velda. Ms. Velda was diagnosed with cancer and has died, but her patterns are offered for free at Cyberstitchers.com. Her patterns are under Angelic Stitches by Velda. Ms. Velda design many awesome smaller patterns and she made certain the patterns would be available for free after her death for all to enjoy.
A big thanks to whomever it was. It came across as anonymous in my comments. You can find Angelic Stitches by Velda HERE. Make sure you check out the website though, if you love cross stitch. There are loads of fun designs and they all are free.
If you missed any of our challenge posts this week, you can find the entire schedule HERE
Don't forget you can find all the "Sweet" treats on our "Pinterest" board HERE.
Next month Carol is hosting
After all the "Sweetness" of this hop, we thought a little fruit might be good for the diet!
April, I will be hosting the
You can share a story, or show us a project or technique that you can't believe you tried. Or how about a quilty word project.
There are so many different ways you can interpret this hop.
We would love for you play along, so if you want to participate,
Send an email with "Say What" in the subject line. Your name, your blog name,
your blog address (https://...) and a date preference, if you have one. I do try to accommodate.
til next time...
Keep on Stitchin'
I love that you do these recaps every day! Thank you! And thanks for the x-stitch info too!ReplyDelete
Thanks for the Cross-Stitch info! Sending an email about the April blog hop.ReplyDelete