I hope you are enjoying this hop as much as I am.
Today's bloggers kept the fun going, with their projects.
- Brenda designed the cutest snowman mugrug and shared a bear quilt she made for her grandson.
- Selena designed a dish drying mat and towels for her "not so polar bear plunge" but ocean side plunge. Yep, we are all just a little jealous about that, here. LOL!!
- Susan and Sharon from Ms P Designs share so many of their fun Polar Bear designs with us and introduced a too cute for words, Yeti block!
- Gail made the sweetest teddy quilt. It just makes you smile.
- Karrin dug into her WIP (works in progress) pile and found the perfect wool runner for this hop.
- Theresa also pulled out a project from 2016. She shared her gorgeous wool blocks. Baby it's cold outside sure made my heart melt.
Sadly tomorrow is the last day of this hop, but the fun is not over because these bloggers have lots to share.
Friday Jan 28
Don't forget you can see all of the projects this week on our "Pinterest" board
Here are the last of the photos of polar bears on the Arctic Circle, from my son.
NOTE: He did not take these photos. They had a computer at the camp, that anyone could share their photos on.
Keep on Stitchin'