There is no "hump" day when it comes to blog hops.
Our Wednesday bloggers pulled out all the stops to share their best.
- Elizabeth delighted us with not only a polar bear, but also a black bear, grizzly bear and a panda bear and educated us about each one of them.
- Kathy made the sweetest little bear and sleeping bag for her niece, and shared her progress on a fabulous bear quilt.
- Beth was lucky enough to pattern test for Lorna at "Sew Fresh Quilts" and made the cutest polar bear pillow.
- Kathleen made an awesome snowflake mini, quilted with Sulky Holoshimmer thread.
- Andrée took us on an art quilt journey, all while sharing a true polar bear story.
- Leah created an absolutely stunning bear paw quilt for this hop, using my favorite batiks.
Yes, today was a day to behold!
Don't forget you can see all of the projects this week on our "Pinterest" board
Tomorrow these bloggers are excited to share their project with us.
Thursday Jan 27
Here are a couple more photos from the Arctic Circle, from my son.
NOTE: He did not take these photos. They had a computer at the camp, that anyone could share their photos on.
Keep on Stitchin'