Nothing beats "Sweets" and my fellow bloggers who share them with us.
Yesterday I kicked off the "Sweet on You" hop by sharing my treat shelf and a chocolate quilt.
You know chocolate makes the world go round! LOL!!
- Karrin "Gnomes" us so well, with her sweet little projects. Her pillows are just adorable and that Minnie Mouse table runner made my heart sing. If that wasn't enough, she's even working on a redwork stitchery, as well.
- Leah must know that my favorite chocolate is Lindor Truffles. Those gift bags she made for them are just perfection!
- Selina shared her "sweet" little candy envelopes and purses and and even made birthday placemats to brighten someones day!
- Brianna delighted us with her sweet Valentines table and shared her fussy cutting tips.
- Joy shared her "heartfelt" tutorial on the sweetest little needle case. We all need these.
- Kris shared one sweetheart of a treat with us, with her Heart of my Heart Quilt!
You girls rocked the hop today and we have more to share...
Here's our next "Sweet" lineup!
Tuesday Feb 21
You can find the entire schedule HERE
Don't forget you can find all the "Sweet" treats on our "Pinterest" board HERE.
til next time...
Keep on Stitchin'
Visited all of yesterday and today's bloggers. The creations are all gorgeous.ReplyDelete