Yep, us bloggers sure have a lot to say...
- Carol delighted not only us, but her adorable little granddaughter with a quilt make from a soft book panel. She also shared a paper piecing project her still can't believe she said yes to. LOL!!
- Karrin's heartfelt pillow and framed piece brought a tear to our eyes today. She said so much, with such love. Beautiful work!
- Sandie was on the case today...pillow case that is! I love how she personalized them.
- Melisa took us on a trip to her families tobacco farm, with her incredible story of growing up. She hand appliqued and quilted a beautiful piece to remember "life" by.
- Brenda brought back my memories of days gone by with her Sheep quilt. I love her twist on it. Her coffee mugrug is too cute.
- Joy created a sweet tote bag, complete with custom pockets to keep her crochet items organized.
This seems to be the best way to wrap up this hop...
I definitely am going to make this into something, because we never stop learning.
We just need to put ourselves out there.
I do hope this hop has inspired everyone to "Be Brave" and try something new.
A big thanks to all my blogging buddies for making "Say What" another wonderful hop.
I am not ready to stop hearing what us quilter have to say.
Because you all really do, brighten up my day!
Please make sure you comment on all the posts from the hop. Our bloggers love hearing from you.
Part of the whole online experience is to connect with each other.
Their are great friendships formed online.
You can visit our Pinterest board to see all the projects from this hop
til next time...
Keep on Stitchin'
I always have hopes that something new won't 'suck' for long but I know that sometimes it just stays that way. Thank you for the fun hop and organizing all the bloggers and their work. I love adding to my list of 'new' bloggers that I don't now follow but will be in the future. Marvelous, Joan.ReplyDelete
Thank you , dear Joan for another amazing blog hop. I enjoyed visiting each and every participant as well as visiting your sweet blog for a daily review. You did such an amazing job on organizing and cheering us on. Have a blessed weekend. Keep up the great work .ReplyDelete