Well, day 2 sure didn't disappoint!
- Carol shared her super cute "Peace" Polar Bear, which brought back some of those 70's memories. LOL!!
- Bea delighted us with her wintry gray snowball table topper.
- Becky made a beautiful quilt for a friend's mom, with a fun Polar Bear backing.
- Joy, even though she is roasting her her neck of the woods, jumped in and made some cute wintry soup bowl cozies, in the greatest fabrics.
- Elana rocked her paper pieced Polar Bear with quilting that is awesome.
- Turid, who lives not far from Polar Bear land, delighted us with so many fun projects. Her drawstring bags are great for so many things.
- Sharon, who is living in a polar vortex right now, looked at the brighter side and created a modern quilt with colors from the weather map.
The fun just kept on going.
Don't forget you can see all of the projects this week on our "Pinterest" board
Tomorrow brings these bloggers, who are going to share...
Wednesday Jan 26
Here are a couple more photos from the Arctic Circle from my son.
NOTE: He did not take these photos. They had a computer at the camp, that anyone could share their photos on.
Keep on Stitchin'