I absolutely love the movement in this one. It looks like it should be a water project to me!
I got some really cool mixing of colors this time, with some very unusual designs. It's always a mystery how they will come out, but I was thrilled with this batch.
These last 3 are the entire yard pieces. I just love them!
I dyed a total of 40 yards. 3 were a thumbs down, but the others were great.
I learned that adding a piece of fabric under your grate, catches the drips from the top fabric as well as sops up some of the extra run off, and you get some spectacular results. The I pushed it a little more and I poured off the "gluck" as I refer to it, on yet another piece of fabric and in most cases I got a much lighter 3rd piece of fabric, in what ever color all the run off dyes made when they mixed.
All were great and will work into any number of projects down the line.
Waste not, want not! That's my motto and I am stickin to it.
Speaking of that, Madame Samm invited me to post on Tueday over on Stash Manicure.
:-) See you then!